The V932 Vicks Underarm Thermometer is INTENDED FOR UNDERARM USE ONLY.
To Turn Unit On:
Turn unit on by pressing the “On/Off” button. A beep will sound, and the unit will display an LCD test and then show the last reading. After 5 seconds, the thermometer is ready to use when the display shows “L.”
Under-the-Arm (Axillary) Use:
• Wipe the underarm with a towel.
• Place the ComfortDisc™ under the arm so the sensor is touching the skin.
• Position arm next to body.
• Read thermometer when 10 beep signals sound and “F” sign stops flashing.*
• Turn thermometer off by pressing the “On/Off” button.
Important Safety Information
• High, prolonged fever requires medical attention, especially for young children. Please contact your physician.
• Do not allow children to take their temperatures unattended.
• Do not allow children to walk or run during temperature taking.
*This method produces a temperature 1° higher than temperature taken orally.
Download the V932 Vicks Underarm Thermometer product manual (PDF).
Get Adobe® Reader® >
Questions? Email ConsumerRelations@kaz.com